Monday, February 28, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

I had to change my menu a little last week.  Thursday morning Jerome made a motion for tacos, which was seconded by Sam with an "aye" from Jake and Abrie, so we had tacos instead of meat loaf.  Then, on Saturday, I was feeling under the weather so my kids fed themselves when I wasn't paying attention.  (From the crumbs left on the table, I think it was cake and rolls...hmmm...very balanced nutrition!  But since it meant that I didn't have to cook with a sore throat and a headache, well, I didn't complain too much.)  On to this week!

Monday - Mom is really sick - Burger King, anyone?
Tuesday - McTeacher Night at McDonald's (a fundraiser for our school and mom is still sick)
Wednesday - German Pancakes, Bacon, Fresh Fruit (oranges are on sale!)
Thursday - Taco Salad, Chips, Salsa, Guacamole
Friday - BBQ Chicken Pizza, Carrot/Celery Sticks, Vanilla Pudding with Strawberries
Saturday - Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Tossed Salad with Carrot Dressing, Honey Muffins
Sunday - Chicken Pitas, Baked Beans, Canned Fruit

No comments: