The family. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste,coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. - Erma Bombeck
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Siblings
Elise is so loved by her brothers and sister! They are always trying to touch her and love on her. She is a really calm baby so far, and so she doesn't seem to mind. However, if she is anything like Abrie was, by the time she is six months old, she will protest really loudly when she has had enough!
She is much more alert now, and looks around at everything and everyone. She has started smiling and that is what I was trying to capture in the bottom photo. I think it's so cute, but the picture only caught the tail-end of her smile, so it doesn't do it justice!
Yesterday I showed mom some pictures from when Jake was one month old (Elise will be one month in a few days). She thought they were of Elise. I had to tell her, "That's Jake". They look just the same, except his legs were fatter. It will be fun to see how she changes as she gets bigger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Adorable pictures! Elise is a doll.
Ean thinks Abrie looks "old". :) He said, "old like Jake." From when he remembers him. That last picture of Elise smiling remind me of Natalie's smiling baby pics.
I love seeing pictures of them! They are all so precious. And I guess you can be relieved to know that Elise is going to be beautiful when she grows up (if she continues to look like me). Thanks Timani, I know that's what you meant to say.
Natalie, of course it is what I meant to say, remember "you look just like your brother." LOL!
Post a Comment