The family. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste,coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. - Erma Bombeck
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Our haunting...
Frequently as I upload pictures to our computer, I come across photos like these, that I know I didn't take. Since Jerome and I are the only ones allowed to use my camera, and Jerome only does so when begged to, I have come to the only logical conclusion: we have a ghost photographer in our home. I even have proof: look closely at the 3rd photograph. There is a fuzzy human-like shape in the background, holding what looks like it could be my camera. And if I'm not mistaken, those are the ghost feet of our ghost photographer in the first picture...looking incredibly solid and at least 5 years old, I might add.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Caught! That's funny. I've come across several like that and I have to say, I'm so thankful for digital cameras! Tt was always bothersome to develop those fuzzy child- photographer pictures.
Post a Comment