Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Haircuts!


Sam gave himself a haircut. I walked into a bathroom to find scissors and hair all over the sink. He thought it was funny, especially when I had to shave his head. That night we had a Christmas party at church, and someone (a father of 7) asked him about his haircut. I heard Sam say,"My mom gets a little crazy with the clippers." At which point I had to stick up for myself. When he had heard the whole story, he laughed.
Well, Sam wasn't laughing the next day when he came home from school. He said that all the kids laughed at his bald head and it hurt his feelings. I hope that is enough to keep him from cutting his hair again! And I'm really glad he didn't cut Jake's or Abrie's hair. They ended up with haircuts, anyway, since I was already at it.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Timani said...

ROTFLMBO!

Timani said...

Sorry Ann-Marie, but I am laughing at the HORRIBLE haircut! I know how mad it can make a mom though, sorry.

Stacey said...

Lauren, Sara and I were laughing about Sam's response to the guy in your ward. But then we read on to Sam getting teased at school and we all said, "awwwwwww" and I even teared up! Poor guy! I'll bet you are right about him not doing it again. I was lucky that I didn't have any major hair catastrophes with my kids. Was Sam's day better today?

Timani said...

Dan says, "I'm sorry the kids laughed at him." He's laughing about Sam's comment about a crazy mom.

Ean says, "I hope he learned a lesson because he shouldn't cut his hair."

Anonymous said...

I am cracking up!!! I love the comment he made about you getting crazy. I think Seth knows just how Sam feels about the kids at school. Last month he told me he had the same thing happen and that everyone makes fun of him because he "is pretty much bald".

Timani said...

I laugh EVERY time I look at this picture.

Except with Seth, you can't tell, he only butched his bangs...his classmates wouldn't have noticed, except his cut them at school! Dan's boys...always doing "weird-y" stuff.