The family. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste,coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. - Erma Bombeck
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
This picture was taken this morning. I was hoping to get it on disc, but they printed it out and since we don't have a scanner, it's a little fuzzy. It was the clearest image I could get with my camera. She looks chubby, and she has her knee up in her face, smashing her nose. It took the sonographer a few tries to get a good shot, since she is pretty cramped in there now and had her knee in her face. I think she looks cute, but with her nose smashed like that, can't tell who I think she looks like. The more I look at it, the more I think she looks like Jerome from the side, but then I would expect that, since he is her father!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Are you saying that Jerome has a chubby face and a squished up nose? I'm pleasantly surprised he's flexible enough to get his knee to his nose. When I enlarged the picture, I took one look and said aloud, "Sam!" But on my 2nd & 3rd looks, I thought Sam. :) Sam...the baby lovin' Sam, just like his baby lovin' Uncle Dan. :)
Yes, I can see that. That's funny becuase 1) Sam looks the most like Jerome as a child and 2) I had a dream a few months ago that we had a girl that looked just like Sam except she had dark hair.
Gosh, I wish I had pics like that of my kids! Technology, I tell ya! I'm sure she'll be a cutie, no matter who she resembles :)
Jacob looked JUST like Sam when I first saw him when he was a month old. But the next time I saw him I didn't think of Sam at all...it's weird how quickly kids change.
Post a Comment