The family. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste,coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. - Erma Bombeck
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Merry Christmas...or Bah Humbug?
I have not been much in the Christmas spirit this December. Mostly I've been too tired to do anything. I normally have Christmas cards in the mail at the beginning of the month, but I'm skipping them this year. I may send a few out in January. I've been really sick, and am on my second course of anitbiotics. The first was for strep throat, the second for a sinus infection. All I want to do is sleep. My house has been a total disaster, and I keep realizing there are gifts to be taken care of that have not yet been. I thought I was done a couple of weeks ago. At least I only have two left, but there are only 6 days until Christmas! So, I apologize for not sending out cards this year, but at least you can read our blog! And I do wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and the best in the coming year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ahhhh, but you did "double dose" Natalie with Christmas cheer, which story I think is really funny.
Yeah, Natalie is going to have a great Christmas! Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well. If I lived close by, I'd come do some cleaning and finish your shopping for you! :)
Post a Comment