The family. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste,coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. - Erma Bombeck
Friday, January 29, 2010
Pictures I found on my camera
'nuf said.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OK, you just found these? So you don't know who took them? Funny. I can't totally tell who it is, but in the 3rd pic, I think it looks like Sam....am I right?
Nope. I could tell it was Jake in the hose, and if you'll notice: 1)the camera is angled slightly down, and 2)the pictures are actually decent, both of which tell me that Sam took them.
2 comments:
OK, you just found these? So you don't know who took them? Funny. I can't totally tell who it is, but in the 3rd pic, I think it looks like Sam....am I right?
Nope. I could tell it was Jake in the hose, and if you'll notice: 1)the camera is angled slightly down, and 2)the pictures are actually decent, both of which tell me that Sam took them.
Post a Comment