Elise got a Snow White princess dress from Jerome and me for her birthday. She loves it! She is so proud of it and wants to wear it all the time. "I'm Snow White!", she says. I can't believe how big she is getting. The other day I was holding her and I started to chuckle becuase she makes me happy. I didn't say anything, just laughed, and she looked right at me and smiled and said, "I'm so cute!" At her birthday gathering, Grnadma was holding her and told her that she likes her Snow White dress and her eyes. Elise replied "Uh-huh. They are pretty." All of my children are so lucky to know how much they are loved.
1 comment:
Your kids are ALL so cute. In the first pic, you can just see how excited she is, her whole body looks stiff w/excitement! Mom told me that you'd said she was shaking when she saw the dress. What a pretty Snow White she is.
Post a Comment