Saturday, January 16, 2010

Camp Snoopy at Knott's Berry Farm
















Abrie was insisting that morning that Snoopy was going to LOVE her. Well, she was right. He gave her kiss and she was so happy! They had so much fun going on the rides. Some of them are scaled down versions of the adult's rides. AFter going on a rollercoaster with his dad, Sam insisted he wanted to go on the big wooden coaster. I wasn't sure it was a good idea, but I took him. I was nervous, and he was reassuring me that it would be fun. After the ride got going, I looked over at Sam. From the look on his face, I thought he was going to be sick. His eyes were huge and he was slouched down really low in the seat. We were both getting thrown around a lot. We both hated every minute of it, and I kept telling him it would be over soon. After that it took alot to convince him to go an any more rides. I was afraid the vacation was ruined for him, and it was just the first day! Fortunately I found a ride that I knew he would like and bothered him until he went on it with me. I was right, he loved it (The Pony Express) and we rode it two or three time before the park closed for the day to get ready for Halloween Haunt that night. It was a good time had by all.












No comments: