Jake's preschool went to the Pumpkin Patch today. One of the things I love about Jerome's job is that he was able to go also. We took both girls and met Jake there. We couldn't have ordered a more perfect day for it - the weather was gorgeous. Blue sky, no breeze, no mud. The air was cool but the sun was warm. We had a hayride and then picked out pumpkins to bring home (the rule was that each child had to be able to carry their own pumpkin, so no BIG ones). Then they did class and individual pictures on a haystack, had juice and cookies, and then it was time to go home. They had a really good time and I'm excited to get the pictures back. Hopefully we'll have them by Thursday (a local photographer took them, whose daughter is in Jake's class).
3 comments:
Wow A-M, you are on a roll with posts and pictures! It's exciting to see your family.
BTW, what's up with the glasses? Are those real, what about the Lasik?
Wow, Timani is observant; I didn't notice the glasses. I'm so glad you've been posting more lately! LOVE IT. It's so cute to see all the love from your kids, to each other, their parents, etc.
Again, adorable pictures. What about the glasses?
Post a Comment