The family. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste,coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. - Erma Bombeck
Saturday, September 20, 2008
How we look today...
As requested, I took photos of the children this afternoon, about 15 minutes ago, actually. It's hard to get a picture of them all when no one is moving.
What CUTE kids! I love them! My favorite is the one with there arms around each others shoulders. When are you going to put up Mutton Bustin' pictures?
5 comments:
I love it, dirty shirts and all.
What CUTE kids! I love them! My favorite is the one with there arms around each others shoulders. When are you going to put up Mutton Bustin' pictures?
Such cuties! I'm going to print these (hope you don't mind). I went them in my scrapbook :)
Very cute pictures :) I like ones like this that are more natural. They grow so fast it is amazing!
Vickie
Post a Comment