Elise is such a cute baby! She is such a skinny little girl. She is in the 60th percentile for height, and only between the 10th and 15th for weight. She has steadily dropped her weight curve since birth. I've been taking her in for extra weight checks at the doctors' request, but I think she is just going to be skinny. (What am I going to do to keep her pants on when she starts to crawl?) She babbles all the time and rolls and wriggles around the floor. She is so much fun!

3 comments:
She's so cute! I love those photos. She looks like Abrie and Jake (mostly Jake). Can you post a few more pictures? Pleeeeease? Of all of the kids???
I think she looks like Jake. (Before I read Stacey's comment). I'm glad you updated. I checked Dave's blog and saw you had posted today...whoa! ;)
Lily is a skinny girl too, she wore size 6 month shorts until she was 1 yr. This summer, when she turned 2, she was still wearing mostly 12 month shorts/pants, but now her legs are longer than her waist is wider and I'm having a hard time finding pants that stay up!
Ean was BELOW the weight chart by about -25%, it was hard to keep his clothes on! Good luck!
So cute! Even before I read Timani & Stacey's comments, I thought she looks like Jake! ADORABLE.
Post a Comment