These were taken today, at 37 weeks and 2 days. Oh, the doctor told me last week that I have until 39 weeks to have this baby on my own, otherwise it will be better to induce so I don't go past my due date (becuase of the diabetes). It's the same thing I was told with Abrie. I tried to tell Jerome that they wouldn't let me go into February, but he wants a Valentine baby! (His reasoning is something about having a birthday too close to Christmas and not getting good birthday presents. This, from a guy whose birthday is Dec. 3rd and always gets good presents. This year is was $600 worth of tools, when all he asked for was a tool box!)
7 comments:
Whoa Ann-Marie! Your stomach goes bu-bump...you have a big fat gut! LOL!
I was adapting that from the time Trevor walked into a room and Nana was bent over showing Ellexis something. He said, "Whoa Nana! Your butt go bump-bump (as he was drawing it in the air with his hand) you have a big fat butt.
Luckily she busted up laughing and retold the story. We all still laugh about it.
Wow! I'd forgotten how big a pregnant belly is! Maybe this baby will be born on the 30th!
No way, this baby is coming on the 25th for sure! She's gonna share a birthday with her favorite aunt. :-)
Stacey's birthday isn't on the 25th Natalie...it's the 30th. Duh!
HAHAHA Timani, you're SO funny.
I'm tagging you to post 7 little known facts about you.
She's out now, we want to see pictures of the beautiful girl!
Post a Comment