We had our ultrasound today. Everything looks good according to the report, but the doctor wasn't happy with a couple of the images so I'm getting another one on Monday just to retake those particular shots.
We are having another little girl, and the boys are so happy! It's what they have said they wanted the last 3 months.
Sam went with us, and on the way home he said,"Mom, you should keep having babies. They will all be mine!" Jerome said, "Will you take care of them?" Sam said,"I can take care of them all in just one minute! I can feed them in one minute, and rock them in one minute, and feed them fish and chips in one minute!"
He was suggesting names on the ride back, and I was surprised at most of them, but it wouldn't be Sam if he didn't throw in a little twist. "We could call our baby Sophie. Or Samantha. Or Amber. Amber is a good name. Or we could call her fish and chips!"
(Okay, so we passed a fish and chips place a few blocks after the office, and it caught our attention.)
We are having another little girl, and the boys are so happy! It's what they have said they wanted the last 3 months.
Sam went with us, and on the way home he said,"Mom, you should keep having babies. They will all be mine!" Jerome said, "Will you take care of them?" Sam said,"I can take care of them all in just one minute! I can feed them in one minute, and rock them in one minute, and feed them fish and chips in one minute!"
He was suggesting names on the ride back, and I was surprised at most of them, but it wouldn't be Sam if he didn't throw in a little twist. "We could call our baby Sophie. Or Samantha. Or Amber. Amber is a good name. Or we could call her fish and chips!"
(Okay, so we passed a fish and chips place a few blocks after the office, and it caught our attention.)
2 comments:
Cute pictures :)Boy, Sam is quite a character. Or should I say, "Sam is fish and chips!"
YAY!!! I'm so happy for my little niece to come. And I agree with Stacey, Sam IS fish and chips. Thanks for putting the ultrasound pics up.
Post a Comment