Saturday, February 13, 2010

Breakfast with the Princesses
















Okay, this was so funny. We knew the girls would like it, so we decided it was worth it. We didn't realize, however, that the boys would be so...awestruck by the Disney Princesses. When one arrives at the restuarant, it's time for a picture with Ariel. Then throughout the meal, each princess is announced by heralds with horns and everything. They go around the room to each table and sign autographs, chat a bit, and pose for pictures. It was by far the easiest way to get the autographs. When Snow White came by, she looked at the boys, then asked Abrie,"Are these your dwarfs?" The boys just stared at the princesses, sometimes with mouths open, and giggled when addressed. It was too funny. They were so smitten. The girls were delighted, especially Abrie. She was so excited when Cinderella finally made her appearance. Abrie has now decided to be Cinderella for Halloween and Elise wants to be Snow White. Elise got excited with each entrance, but never wanted to be anywhere close to the characters.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read the first line, then went to the pictures. As I looked through the photos, I had a feeling that the funny part was that the boys enjoyed it too. I was right! You can see it in Jake's smile. Yep, that is funny.