The family. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste,coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. - Erma Bombeck
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Our pet, Carter
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Carter is really cute; he reminds me of the dog that used to be on a commercial about adopting pets and I would get teary eyed every time I saw it cause that dog was SO cute and didn't have a home! Good choice on your pick. I think he's gonna have a puppy look his whole life and I think that's super cute.
4 comments:
Carter is really cute; he reminds me of the dog that used to be on a commercial about adopting pets and I would get teary eyed every time I saw it cause that dog was SO cute and didn't have a home! Good choice on your pick. I think he's gonna have a puppy look his whole life and I think that's super cute.
Oh yeah, the 2nd pic down is my favorite.
Thanks, DAve. You could ahve saved me a doctor visit if only you'd told me sooner!
Carter is so cute! We can't wait to see him!
Post a Comment