Since my last post I've been working really hard on my house. I've painted two rooms, touched up all the others, painted my cabinets, finally hung stuff on the walls, put lamps in my bedroom, and Jerome changed two of the ugly lights that I've wanted changed since we bought this house. It went on the market yesterday, and today we had to leave for 3 hours while it was on the realtor tour. We had lots of them stop by and leave cards and eat the cookies I baked (at 7 this morning, on the advice of my realtor). I'll admit that I cheated, though, Jerome went and bought the cookie dough this morning at 5:30 before he went to work. We had the carpets cleaned on Monday and of course last night Sam got really sick with some stomach ailment (we almost took him to the emergency room, he was so sick). So, I was up at 3:30 am cleaning a large spot off the carpet of the boys room...I'm exhausted and just ready for it to be over with.
We aren't asking a lot for it becuase of the size and the market right now, so I'm a bit bummed about that, but we are hoping it will sell while interest rates are low so we can get a good deal on a larger one. We are going to look at homes on Saturday as long as we can find a babysitter.
On the upside, my house finally looks like I wanted it to, so if it doesn't sell, at least it's the way I like it!
2 comments:
It looks great! Good luck with the sale!
Wow, so cute! Too bad I'm not looking to move to Hermiston!! :-)
Post a Comment