Thursday, June 26, 2008

4 months old...




She has more hair than what shows in the pics. She is such a happy baby and we love having her. She is so easy. She will lay in her bed in the morning for over an hour playing and sucking her fingers, just waiting patiently for me to come and get her. As long as she isn't hungry, she'll wait for me. She's a bit of a mama's girl, already, though. She fusses when Jerome is home with her, but the minute she realizes I'm home, she's all smiles and giggles. I tell him not to take it personally. I just hope she's not as clingy as Jake was - she already resembles him in looks and personality, so I hope it doesn't go that far.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stacey said...

She's so cute! And she looks so much like Jake.